Private Tours AvailableGuided tours of the mansion or museum are available to groups of 8 or more by advance appointment. Contact us for details or to make a reservation at 302-239-2385 or admin@AuburnHeights.org.
Click HERE to enter Amazon site, and we get a small percentage!
|Join Our Mailing List|
Experience the Magic Age of Steam
Visit Auburn Heights on one of our public Steamin’ Days to celebrate life at the dawn of the automotive age and…
- Discover the world’s largest operating collection of Stanley Steamers
- Take a historic ride in our antique automobiles
- Climb aboard the 1/8-size steam trains of the Auburn Valley Railroad
- Tour the Auburn Heights mansion, home to three generations of the Marshall family
- Sample free popcorn from our antique steam-powered popcorn popper
- Marvel at the exhibits, electric trains, and vintage music machines in the Marshall Steam Museum
Or schedule a Private Tour of the Auburn Heights Mansion or Marshall Steam Museum, available to groups of 8 or more weekdays, 9 to 5 pm. There are no rides on these behind-the-scenes tours, but they offer a wonderful opportunity to admire the Marshall collections at your own pace. Private tour tickets are $7/person for either the Mansion or Museum — or tour both for $12/person (a savings of $2/person). For questions or to schedule a visit, call (302) 239-2385 or e-mail email@example.com. Please schedule at least two weeks prior to your preferred date.